Friday, December 5, 2008

Monster Energy Distribution



I could not believe it, everything went very well and I had a little fly.
When this morning I went to see what was mine, the consulate of Angola, I have returned the passport and money and they told me that I can do because they have bullets (visas that stick in your passport)
It did not take even 5 minutes to load the bike and go back to Kinshasa to see if one arrives on time at the embassy, \u200b\u200b350 Kms retrace, with lots of rain. I arrive at night.
Now I'm in the suburbs, in the deep Kinshasa, Africa within Africa.
Tomorrow I'll find a better place to sleep, I have to be here until Monday, to open the embassy of Angola, and try again, with consequent delays.
All this and I feel more normal. Both hurry last month was because I knew that the bottleneck is here and the spiral of ridiculous bureaucracy that visas are not my book. Well
to wait again!
Kinshasa (DRC), far from home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment